NOTICE OF MEETINGS
Pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act, notice is hereby given that the Board of Commissioners of the Springfield Airport Authority will hold its regular monthly meetings in the SAA Knotts Board Room at the east end of the second floor in the Terminal Building at Abraham Lincoln Capital Airport, Springfield, Illinois at 5:00 p.m. on January 17, 2023, February 21, 2023, March 21, 2023, April 25, 2023, May 16, 2023, June 20, 2023, July 18, 2023, August 15, 2023, ;September 19, 2023, October 17, 2023, November 21, 2023, and December 19, 2023 unless noted otherwise.
January 2022 Minutes ; February 2022 Minutes ; March 2022 Minutes ; April 2022 Minutes ; May 2022 Minutes ; Special Meeting June 9, 2022 ; Reconvene June 9, 2022 Minutes ; June 21, 2022 Minutes ; Special Meeting July 12, 2022 Minutes; 75th Anniversary Organizational Planning Meeting; July 2022 Annual Budget, Regular Meeting and Annual Meeting Minutes ; August 2022 Minutes ; 75th Anniversary Organizational Planning Meeting; September 2022 Minutes ; October 2022 Minutes ; 75th Anniversary Meeting ; November 2022 Minutes ;December 2022 Minutes ; January 2023 Agenda
FY2023 Budget Presentation
- Open Meetings. All official meetings of the Board of Commissioners shall be open to the public except as otherwise provided for by the Illinois Open Meetings Act.
- Quorum. A majority of the members of the Board of Commissioners then holding office shall constitute a quorum and be necessary for the transaction of business. If a quorum is not present, those in attendance will be named and they shall adjourn to a later time.
- Rules of Order. On all points of order not herein specifically provided for by these Rules, Robert’s Rules of Order, 12th Edition is hereby adopted and made the law governing the deliberation of the Board of Commissioners.
- Addressing the Board of Commissioners. Any person desiring to address the Board of Commissioners in person at a meeting shall first be recognized by the Chair or presiding officer. Persons addressing the Board of Commissioners shall limit their statements to five minutes unless further time is granted by the Chair or presiding officer. This Rule shall not apply to officers and employees of the Springfield Airport Authority. Comments by the public pertaining to Springfield Airport Authority business shall be made during the Regular Meeting during the “Public Comments” section of the agenda.
- Manner of Addressing the Board of Commissioners; Time Limit. Each person addressing the Board of Commissioners shall step up to the podium, shall give his or her name in an audible tone of voice for the record, and, unless further time is granted by the presiding officer, shall limit his or her address to five minutes. All remarks shall be addressed to the Board of Commissioners as a body and not to any member thereof. Questions shall be asked of the Board of Commissioners, through the Chair or presiding officer.
- Personal and Slanderous Remarks. Any person making personal, impertinent, or slanderous remarks, or who becomes boisterous in demeanor while addressing the Board of Commissioners may be requested to leave the meeting. Any person who does not obey the request of the presiding officer to cease using impertinent, slanderous, or insulting language or otherwise disrupting the meeting shall, after a motion by any member and majority vote of the Board of Commissioners, be expelled and directed to leave the meeting.
- Written Communications. Interested parties, or their authorized representatives, may address the Board of Commissioners by written communication with regard to any matter concerning Springfield Airport Authority business or over which the Board of Commissioners has jurisdiction. Such written communication shall be distributed to the Board of Commissioners at the meeting.
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS